We are one of the fastest growing biopharmaceutical companies globally. We focus on the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for unmet needs in hematology, oncology, and immune-inflammatory disease.
We are currently seeking an experienced leader for this newly created function within our U.S. Commercial Hematology and Oncology organization. This position leads a team responsible for Business Planning and Financial Analysis, Decision Sciences, Data Management and Reporting, Market Research and Competitive Intelligence.
This is a highly critical role with responsibility for formulating and driving the U.S. Commercial Hematology and Oncology SP&DA strategic vision for working in collaboration with the other U.S. functions and Global Information, Knowledge, & Utilization (IKU).
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Define the roadmap for the new U.S. SP&DA function (e.g., mission, target operating model, capabilities to build, interactions with other functions)
- Set strategic direction for Analytics and data management, and implement U.S. Hematology and Oncology SP&DA strategies
- Manage, lead and develop the U.S. SP&DA team (25+ person organization) that is accountable for all aspects of Analytics for the U.S. Commercial Hematology and Oncology organization including Business Planning and Financial Analysis, Decision Sciences, Data Management and Reporting, Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Drive the interaction and partnership between the SP&DA function and the franchises – staying at the forefront to ensure a tight cooperation in identifying and defining analytical needs, and generating the pull-through of insights with the business
- Act as a change agent internally on matters pertaining to the implementation of the SP&DA strategy and tactics. Ensure a broad understanding of the value of SP&DA to the product value demonstration
- Act as a representative and advocate in external networks (academic institutions, data providers, IKU experts); create and manage effective relationships with external partners to further IKU initiatives
- Key Member of the U.S. Commercial Hematology and Oncology Leadership team
- 10+ years of relevant experience with 3+ years leading decision science/data analytics functions required; previous healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience in leading/ contributing to the development of a new analytics organization
- Proven track record of leading teams, developing high performers, and driving execution through others
- Strategic thinker, keeping big picture in mind while ensuring execution excellence
- Well versed in analytics principles and able to coach and teach others
- Strong communications and presentation skills, delivering messages with impact to external and internal customers, including senior executives
- Ability to manage complexity, help team prioritize, and make effective decisions in complex, cross-functional, changing environments
qualified candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org