lead the next wave of digital revolution in Communications, Internet and Media.
We are looking for highly talented individuals with strong analytical and communications skills to join the team as a Strategy and Corporate Development Manager. If successful in joining our team you will have an opportunity to work on new and exciting topics including Internet of Things (IoT), Shared Economy, Personal Mobile Financial Services, Telematics and Smart Cities.
You will support the Company’s acquisition target evaluation, due diligence and transaction processes, with particular emphasis on financial analysis and strategic rationale development.
The role involves analyses that span a range of industries and companies, ranging in size from small private venture capital-funded startups to multibillion-dollar market cap companies. Analyses often deal with complex accounting, tax, credit, and financial deal structuring issues. Industry trends and competitor/peer intelligence is incorporated into the analyses.
Corporate Strategy and Development team is working on high-visibility projects including Board, CEO and CFO-level topics and serves as a pipeline of top leadership talent into the organization.
– Assist in the preparation of presentations and recommendations for senior management review and for board meetings.
– Investigate and evaluate acquisitions, divestitures, licensing opportunities, and strategic alliances.
– Perform detailed financial analysis; develop comprehensive pro forma financial models and valuation analysis in support of potential transactions and organic business cases.
– Work closely with legal, accounting, tax, and investment banking experts to support the pre-acquisition due-diligence activities and assist in post-acquisition integration support, as required.
– Research and analyze diverse industries and verticals, identifying trends and strategic areas of interest for business unit portfolio.
– Work with business units to assess and prioritize transactions to best align with business strategy and growth plans.
– Develop and maintain related internal and external benchmarks for transactions in the related industries.
– A Bachelor degree required, MBA is strongly preferred or equivalent work experience.
– Demonstrated work experience in one or more of the following areas:
— Investment Banking
— Top-Tier Management Consulting
— Corporate Development
— Private Equity
— Venture Capital
– Experience working in a transactional environment is preferred.
– Strong financial background in analyzing data, background in finance/accounting required.
– Robust financial modeling skills and the ability to perform quantitative analysis with relative autonomy.
– Exceptional project management skills: leading client teams, peers, and junior team members through key aspects of strategy projects, owning work streams towards development of critical project deliverables.
– Ability to balance multiple projects of varying duration supporting both the pipeline as well as projects underway.
– Strong executive-level presentation skills including storyboarding, development and delivery to executive audience is a must.
– Knowledge of telecommunications, Internet and media industries preferred.
– Knowledge of research databases and ability to conduct research, analyze data, and develop models.
– Good writing/editing/interpersonal/organizational skills.
– High energy, strategic thinker with track record of executing with strong analytical with critical thinking abilities.
– Executive presence and high degree of comfort in working directly with senior management is highly desired.
– Exceptional attention to detail.
qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org