Director/Sr. Director, Global Product Medical Leader to support colorectal cancer products, and plus selected products in the Oncology pipeline. Assignment of pipeline products may be influenced by the successful candidate’s past experiences and areas of expertise. The new Director/Sr. Director will report directly into the Vice President, Global Medical Affairs Oncology.
The ideal candidate will have the following mix of professional and personable characteristics:
- Multiple myeloma expertise
- MD, Board Certification in Oncology/Hematology or Pediatric Oncology/Hematology.
- Industry experience in Medical Affairs is preferred.
- Sound scientific and clinical judgment, including in-depth understanding of the scientific method and clinical applications based on medical, scientific, and practical rationale.
- In-depth understanding of and proven success in how to conceptualize, design, and conduct complex, global clinical trials.
- Broad and formal leadership experience, including excellent “leadership presence” to represent Medical Affairs within the company, to other functions, and to leaders at every level.
- Excellent skills working with experts from other functions and countries and influencing decision making without authority in a complex and matrix environment.
- High energy and an absolute commitment to a culture that operates with high ethical standards and strives to exceed all goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire confidence while working effectively in a matrix environment.
- Comfort operating in a consensus building role but also able to make specific recommendations and decisions and drive for implementation.
- Ability to inspire confidence, both internally and externally – leading by example and demonstrating collaborative behavior.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and lead expert Clinical Research Advisory Panels.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate scientific and medical data results and information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build solid working relationships with the commercial organization, as well as negotiate and influence across cultures.
Apply by emailing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org