Commercial Lead /Solid Tumors
This person will set the direction for the strategy of our high profile solid tumor cancer portfolio and commercial strategy from early asset to “go-to-market”.
Solid Tumors Director will be an integral member of the Oncology Commercialization Team and reports to the Head and Neck, Glioblastoma, Gynecology, and Pediatrics Lead. This individual will lead the development of the overall commercialization strategy for tumors globally in collaboration with key worldwide markets and key matrix team partners.
- Develop overall strategy for solid tumors globally, including the selection and identification of key tumors in this area
o Go-to-market (GTM): Messaging and supporting evidence for select tumors
o Shape the product: Provide input to DTs and BD to support pipeline development in solid tumor indications.
• Collaborate with WWBT to deliver on the GTM strategy, including co-creation and development of the launch strategy with clear connectivity to future life cycle opportunities and launch implementation
• Work with other functions, large markets and EMAC/IC Lead to drive rapid implementation of the GTM strategy for solid tumors
• Collaboration and co-creation of strategic planning with extended worldwide/country Leads
• Lead overall message platform, scenario planning, strategic choice work, label optimization/filing strategies, and other key projects/activities, while keeping larger immuno-oncology franchise interests in mind.
- BS/BA or equivalent required; an MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 7-8 years of commercial pharmaceutical experience, including marketing, market access, and sales; ex-US experience a definite benefit, but not a requirement
- Oncology experience is required, including recent specific experience in solid tumor cancer
- Companion diagnostic experience is preferred
- Individual should have proven track record demonstrating breadth and depth across marketing/sales and market access competencies, behaviors and exemplary achievement of performance objectives
- Strong leadership skills will be required to lead/contribute to the overall strategic planning, and execution of key deliverables
- Experience in mobilizing matrix team members, country partners, embracing teamwork and project management within a cross functional environment will be critical
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with regards to market research, competitive data collection analysis, financial analysis and crystallization of key business insights are needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently drive performance are required
- Personal integrity; passionate, energetic and focused on the company and mission
- Listens/considers alternative ideas, viewpoints and encourages debate on others’ ideas
- Capacity to grow, develop and learn from experiences
qualified candidates should email CV/Resume to email@example.com