Senior Consultants are responsible for leading workstreams and engagements, translating client needs into project tasks and deliverables. Senior Consultants manage day-to-day problem-solving and team analytical activities, and serve as key liaisons between consulting team members, VPs and Partners, and our clients. Senior Consultants are also responsible for mentoring and developing team staff.
Develop business strategies using tools such as market analysis, customer research, macroeconomic forecasting, and portfolio optimization.
Review transaction rationale and/or deal documents to identify critical business issues and risks relating to a proposed transaction.
Assist in defining the objective and scope of strategy engagements and client deliverables in consultation with the Vice President and Managing Director.
Manage workstreams/projects from initial data collection and analysis to creating final client deliverables.
Effectively manage and motivate workstreams and teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
Develop, manage and mentor junior team members at the Associate, Senior Associate, and Consultant levels.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Preferably, an MBA with two years of related work experience or graduate degree with at least three years of related work experience, with a particular focus on client advisory or strategic planning within a professional services environment.
- At a minimum, a bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic performance and at least 5 years of related work experience.
- Experience managing business strategy and M&A strategic diligence projects in complex environments.
- Ability to make detailed assessments of industry, products, markets, competitors and customers to identify risks and opportunities.
- Strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis and the ability to link business strategy to performance.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
- Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Able to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong work initiative, high energy level and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary (approximately 25-50%).