- The individual will drive critical business decisions based on actionable business insights and analysis.
- Responsibilities include planning, directing and executing analytics and insights initiatives and activities.
- Success in this role will depend on forging strategic partnerships with internal customers and extended team members and working across region leadership, business unit heads, and local operating countries to ensure alignment of analytical methods, tools and strategies.
- The individual will present strategy driven insights and key recommendations for action to a range of audiences including local operating countries, business unit heads, region heads, and senior leadership.
- Drive key business decisions by initiating, directing and executing all aspects of insights and analytics projects for Greer products – this includes understanding the business need; designing the right project, interfacing with vendors and consultants; executing the project in a timely manner and within budget; and presenting final results and strategic insights.
- Build capability and processes in the organization to measure performance along leading indicators of brand performance including a global dashboard for monitoring performance across the top countries and use of rigorous primary and secondary sources of data.
- Develop and deploy analytical methodologies including conjoint analysis, discrete choice analysis, quantitative message testing, product positioning, and segmentation using both primary market research data and secondary physician/patient data. House and disseminate key best practices across organization.
- Enhance capabilities of the organization on delivering strategic insights and analytics by building a strong base of market research agencies and data suppliers.
- Drive alignment across multiple functions and local operating countries by collaborating with cross functional team members to inform product forecasts and business cases, work with the forecasting lead to drive the most relevant inputs and proper execution of the forecast.
- Go beyond a project-based mindset and be a strategic partner; offer strategic insights, communicate these clearly, and ensure that these drive business decisions.
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams – marketing, medical, sales, regional and local countries.
- Manage functional budget.
- 7-10 years of strong experience working with market insights, analytics and strategy within the biopharma industry or in a strategic consultancy focused on lifesciences.
- International experience is preferred with demonstrated experience managing initiatives across a variety of cultures and languages and in a matrix business environment.
- Previous experience in allergy, respiratory, or immunology preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, lead initiation and execution of projects, and participate as a team member will be critical to success in the role.
- A track record of building positive working relationships, cultural sensitivity within a global team, ability to make recommendations based on customer need and active listening are a plus.
- Direct experience working with pharmaceutical data sources (eg., IMS, SDI, WKH etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, identify key issues and value drivers, and translate strategic insights into an appropriate analytical framework.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of analytical techniques. Significant experience conducting complex analytic assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills with the capacity to present effectively to a diverse range of audiences.
- Additional industry experience in product development, marketing and sales considered a plus.
- Experience in building capabilities and driving change within an organization a plus.
- Ability to travel internationally.
The successful candidate will be a credible, dynamic and creative professional. He/she will thrive on challenge and drive innovation. The successful candidate will be highly collaborative, perceptive and an effective problem solver. He/she will be someone who manifests trust, and is known for his/her ethics and integrity.
***Interested candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration