The Marketing Manager, Global Marketing will have initial responsibility focused on implementing and managing key aspects of the US marketing strategy. He/she will drive execution of the tactical implementation of marketing materials across all customer segments for the US market. Longer term, it is envisioned that this role will shift focus, within Global Marketing, to a broader set of responsibilities and geographic priorities.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Prepare for the launch in the United States.A global brand strategy and several key marketing tactics have already been developed at the global level.Significant work is needed, however to pull through the strategy and tactics into the US market.
- Create our brand value through both traditional means and emerging technologies to ensure adherence to our brand strength and values and create a robust brand experience.
- Effectively implement and communicate the core brand messages, product positioning statements, and collateral materials.
- Champion and manage the disease unbranded and branded materials through the US Copy Review Board (CRB).
- Develop and implement US market research plan.Provide input into investment decisions and trade-offs to help inform and drive decisions.
- Assist in coordinating the related disease product activities (patient registry, product training, etc.) with Patient Advocacy and Medical Affairs groups to align with the global launch strategy of the brand marketing plan.
- Coordinate US congress strategy and calendar, attend conventions and ensure timely development of congress materials in collaboration with the Meetings & Congress team.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, as well as all local regulatory and legal requirements.Ensure that appropriate systems and processes are in place to meet these requirements.
- Drive a high performance culture by fostering innovation, customer focus, personal accountability and commitment for results.
- Have clear alignment with mission statement and culture including a passion for patients and the ability and desire to interact with multidisciplinary teams and foster a collaborative environment.
- MBA preferred, Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5+ years of Product Marketing and related commercial function experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Rare Disease experience highly desirable, with requirement of understanding of specialty therapeutics addressing significant unmet medical needs.
- Experience of classic marketing discipline and digital marketing experience highly desirable.
- Significant experience at an advertising agency working with pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients will also be considered.
Experience and Skills
- Confidence and credibility to partner with Medical, Clinical, Patient Advocacy and Business Operations counterparts.
- Ability to work effectively in a growing organization with a matrix and global environment, and hold position without extensive infrastructure support.
- Passion and fortitude to lead initiatives and willing to take stand to advocate for programs.
- High proficiency in problem solving ability and strong scientific and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English), including strong formal presentation skills in front of internal and external audiences.
- Passion for patients and science.
- Up to 20% domestic and international travel
Apply by emailing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org