Providing high-end management consulting services exclusively to senior decision makers across all divisions of the Organization Our project portfolio ranges from strategy development to implementation across the value chain, with specializations in marketing, supply chain, performance improvement / operations, sustainability, and change management.
Senior Project Managers should expect to deliver larger or multiple projects at a time, stretching several weeks to several months. Project team size varies but is generally comparable with team size at the leading traditional consulting firms. Willingness and preparedness to travel is expected and global project opportunities exist. Business Consulting strives to foster a positive, enriching, and productive work environment and provides multiple forms of training and professional development. Team development is supported by periodic offsite meetings (regional, global) which are deliberately designed to offer learning as well as networking opportunities.
You will also be eligible to attend training in consulting methods and tools as part of our comprehensive professional development program and you will play an integral role in shaping our growing Business Consulting practice. At the same time, your efforts will pave the way for a subsequent career path.
The primary responsibilities of this role, as a Senior Project Manager – Business Transformation & Change, are to:
• Provide a high level of ownership and responsibility in leading larger or multiple projects and sole responsibility for finalizing all complex work streams of such projects on a global scale for all BUs and Service Groups with high strategic relevance
• Lead large project teams with sub-teams from client and/or other departments and/or external consultancies
• Manage a high level of complexity: Affecting more than one region, international and cross-functional
• Own responsibility for project: Concept, procedure, recommendations to client
• Focus of typical projects: management consulting, strategy consulting and implementation, organizational consulting and process optimization professional project management
• Market the BC service spectrum / project acquisition
• Substitute for AP or Principal in overall project topics, content-wise and administrative
• Manage a portfolio of client relationships
• Engage in pro-active dialogue with clients about how to improve their businesses’ competitive performance
• Facilitate key workshops and other critical management meetings
• Act in close collaboration with the head of Business Consulting in North America and BC’s extended Leadership Team
• Provide pro-active people leadership through team member development and professional growth (counselor-counselee responsibilities, coaching, guidance, etc.).
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, we seek an incumbent who possesses the following:
• Doctorate with 6 or more years’, or University degree (Masters) with 10 or more years’, or MBA with 6 or more years’ of experience with multiple years in a leading management consulting practic
• Strong knowledge of the department‘s expertise in the area of Business Transformation and Change (corporate strategy, organization design, transformation management, change management, shared services/support functions)
• Expert market and industry knowledge or understanding relevant to industries: Pharma, Consumer Health, Crop Science
• Demonstrated record of team leadership and industry thought leadership
• Strong understanding of general business processes (accounting, finance, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain etc.)
• Leadership and influencing skills and experience ability to deal with senior client management in often complex situations
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
• Proven project management skills
• Outstanding analytical, conceptual and implementation skills initiative, persuasiveness and a strong team spirit
• Proven experience in a highly client-driven environment, coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude to deliver effective, value-add solutions
• Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally
• Driver’s license valid for travel in the U.S.
• Promotion to Senior Project Manager (or equivalent) at a leading management consulting practice.
Candidate Must Have
Supply Chain,manufacturing,Business Process Improvement