- Provide clinical leadership and focus for R&D to ensure the creation of comprehensive product development plans from concept to launch
- Develop actionable plans with anticipate regulatory requirements and timelines to support validation and labeling efforts
- Provide timely product development requirements to operations which will support scaling infrastructure and capacity to support new product/market needs.
- Experience writing and implementing research protocols, reviewing and interpreting data, preparation of study reports, data analysis and presentation of data to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with other departments to include Project Management, Regulatory Affairs and Medical Affairs.
- Excellent oral, written and personal communication skills.
- Strong clinical research, leadership and management experience
- Demonstrated experience leading collaborations with RA, QA, R&D, Medical and Commercial to successful product launch.
please email CV to email@example.com