Director, Diagnostics Global Launch Lead
The Director, Diagnostics Launch Lead, is a high profile marketing role responsible for driving market development activities and a successful launch of companion diagnostics (CDx) tests that support best in class Immuno-Oncology drug pipeline. This role will focus on commercialization of next generation of genomic biomarkers with an execution focus on ex-US markets. This position will report to WW Biomarker Commercialization Lead and includes the following responsibilities:
- Lead the development of global launch strategy and drive successful commercial execution of companion diagnostics for next generation genomics biomarkers.
- Customize launch preparedness across ex-US markets; develop go-to market model to deliver broad access to testing and seamless integration into tumor strategies.
- Develop initiatives and execute tactics to drive broad and rapid adoption of companion diagnostic tests.
- Develop marketing message platforms, campaigns and collateral to support successful launch.
- Establish partnerships with key Oncology stakeholders. Collaborate closely with the medical, cross tumor and in-market teams on developing and executing launch plans.
- Lead all commercial aspects of diagnostics programs with external partners to ensure flawless execution of pre-launch and launch plans.
- BS/BA or equivalent required; an MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience, with at least 6 years in marketing is sought
- Prior diagnostics experience required
- Prior global product launch experience required
- Position could be based out of Europe or US
- Proven track record demonstrating breadth and depth across marketing competencies, behaviors and exemplary achievement of performance objectives
- Strong leadership skills to lead/contribute to the overall strategic planning, and execution of key deliverables
- Experience in mobilizing matrix team members, country partners, embracing teamwork and project management within a cross functional environment
- Experience partnering with R&D and/or medical functions desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative ideas & approaches to solve tough in market challenges
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with regards to market research, competitive data collection analysis, financial analysis and crystallization of key business insights
qualified candidates should email resume to email@example.com