****FILLED BY TSE****
Description: The Dir, Business Development & Clinical Collaborations, will be responsible for enhancing the partnership between Commercial, Business Development (Search & Evaluation, Licensing/Acquistion Teams) and R&D (Clinical/Discovery) to support comprehsive assessments of new platforms, Oncology opportunities and enhance clinical collaboration efforts withing the Oncology Franchise. This role will report to Early Assets / Biomarker Commercialization Lead and will include the following .
- Partner with the cross-functional Commercial, Clinical, BD (including Search & Evaluation, Licensing & Acquisition groups) and Clinical/Scientific teams within the R&D organization to ensure comprehensive assessments of new platforms and specific targeted opportunities inculding market assessments, external competitive impact to shape decisions and ensure thoughtful recommendations.
- Build a future forward view of next-generation platforms, disruptive technologies to inform LT and recommend key actions
- Work closely with clinical teams to evalua build critical insights to inform Clinical Development Program for current and planned clinical collaborations. Build Define and update Target Opportunity profile (TOP), Expected Product Profile (EPP)
- Liaise closely with members of multiple teams including CI, Forecasting/Market Research, Finance to ensure consistency of TOP / SOC pofile and consistency with the tumor strategy. Obtain customer insights on TOP / EPP through collaboration with Market Research when necessary
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional, cross tumor teams to streamline communication and gather market insight and integration within the tumor strategy
- BS/BA or equivalent required; an MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 10 + years of experience, with at least 6 years in marketing is sought
- Experience in Oncology and/or Immuno-Oncology required
- Proven track record demonstrating breadth and depth across marketing competencies, behaviors and exemplary achievement of performance objectives
- Experience in mobilizing matrix team members, embracing teamwork and project management within a cross functional environment
- Experience partnering with R&D and/or medical functions desired
- Demonstrated strategic agility, analytical skills, with regards to market research, competitive data collection analysis, financial analysis and crystallization of key business insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills