• Provide therapy area medical and scientific expertise, translating complex scientific concepts and data while providing a strategic point of view.
• Execute the planning and management of innovative clinical trials, study design, trial management, and interpretation of trial results.
• Engage and inspire the cross-functional program teams through communication of strategic plans and vision.
• Cultivate and nurture strong collaborations, relationships, and support with Investigators, Academic partners and KOLs.
• Partner with Business Development to evaluate the scientific and strategic value of the external collaboration opportunities.
• Prepare, estimate, and manage the section budget, proposing priorities to management and ensures the allocation of resources.
• Lead, supervise, and facilitate the professional training and development of the physician team; conduct reviews and evaluate the performance and compensation of direct reports.
Qualification and Education Requirements
• MD with 6+ years of pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry experience in oncology clinical development; experience in early phase development.
• Expertise in clinical hematological malignancies; fellowship trained Hematologist or Hematologist/Oncologist.
• Experience designing, conducting Phase 1-2 clinical trials in oncology.
• Proven experience in leading project and clinical study teams in industry setting.
• Understanding of cellular immunology and typical assay systems for same
Qualified candidates should email CV/Resume to email@example.com