Insights and Analytics Team:
This role is part of the Insights and Analytics Team which is being created to be the best-in-class Decision-Support organization that can provide insights to inform our business/customer marketing and product strategy as well as our broader strategic initiatives, and identify new growth and profitability opportunities.
This team is responsible for making sure that the “voice of the customer” is included in internal discussions across the enterprise.
Reporting to the Cross-LOB/Enterprise Customer Analytics manager, this manager position will be responsible for delivering a suite of analyses and regular metrics about customers from a holistic cross-product, cross-channel, Enterprise perspective. Analytic topic topics include acquisition, attrition, diminishment and segmentation. There are bodies of work that are net new to the firm so thought leadership is required to formulate and solve problems in ways that are outside the norm. This leader will interface with Marketing, LOB, EDA, Compliance, Risk and Legal partners regularly so the ability to build partnerships and communicate complex ideas in an easily understood format is essential. The manager will lead and inspire TMs and MRs to identify actionable behavioral insights about customers.
The Successful Applicant will be expected to:
• Be responsible for delivering analysis, insights and decision strategies for Enterprise Marketing and its partners. Outcomes will be sizable and potentially, enterprise-wide impact.
• Provide leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
• Provide leadership on data strategy and analytic tools needed to provide meaningful strategic insights on a sustained basis.
• Evaluate, recommend and implement strategies for developing and utilizing technical resources to predict, improve and measure the success of fundamentals and new initiatives linked to business outcomes.
• Have a deep understanding of internal business strategies and objectives.
• Identify and integrate external market factors that impact or drive business outcomes.
• Define measurement standards and collaborates with business partners to achieve consistent agreement and application of definitions, measurements and interpretation.
• Build analytical capabilities and manages modeling, forecasting, reporting and data analysis tools and processes.
Locations: Flexible with a preference for San Francisco or Charlotte.
•8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
•4+ years of management experience
•8+ years of SQL or SAS experience
•10+ years of marketing analytics experience
•10+ years of consultative business analysis experience
•Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
•Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage complex projects across a matrixed environment
•Self-motivated credible/articulate leader, fully comfor representing the direct marketing process and being a technical voice for the group in senior and cross business forums.
•Superior analytic and consulting skills are required along with excellent people and relationship management skills
•Experience in the financial services sector with an understanding of credit, deposit, wealth management, and insurance products as well as online products such as electronic payments and online banking.
•Demonstrated experience with web analytics in a multichannel, multiproduct business.
•Experience with Big Data environments like Aster and Hadoop.
•Experience with R and Machine Learning algorithms.
•A true team player/leader and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
•Recruiting, developing, motivating and retaining talented team members, with an emphasis on creating a strong team environment.
•BA or BS in a technical field. Advanced level education is preferred
qualified candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org